- This application offers a collection of over 1000 essential Bible verses on many important topics such as Faith, Relationships, Money &
- The books of the Bible that are considered canonical number 24 for Jews, 66 for Protestants, 73 for Catholics, and 78 for most Orthodox Christians.
- (of a journey) Covering a small distance
- (of a garment or sleeves on a garment) Only covering the top part of a person’s arms or legs
- abruptly: quickly and without warning; “he stopped suddenly”
- Measuring a small distance from end to end
- primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration; “a short life”; “a short flight”; “a short holiday”; “a short story”; “only a few short months”
- the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
short bible verses – Mr. Pitt
Children are a precious gift from God that are to be loved, nurtured and taught to overcome obstacles that they may encounter in life. Little Life Lessons; Love, Grace and Blessings offers kids a fun and unique way to learn about life’s little lessons in conjunction with the Bible. With colorful pictures (coming soon) and storylines to match, kids will enjoy learning about life lessons through humorous and poetic stories. Parents and church leaders will also love the corresponding “Storybook Lessons” and “Suggested Bible Verses” each story offers at its conclusion.
Each story will take the reader on a journey of self-awareness through the eyes of its colorful and humorous characters. In the story Mr. Pitt & Lickety’s Split, readers learn that a simple apology can help mend a broken relationship. The story concludes with interactive tools to assist readers in understanding the “life lesson” and its correlation with God’s Word.
“Mr. Pitt & Lickety’s Split” is a FLASH FICTION read for children, approximately 1200 words. WORDS ONLY. Inside illustrations COMING SOON!
Be sure to check out other titles by the author; Nitti Gritti Smitty, Vinny Vain Liked to Complain, My Forgivefullness, Frog on a Log, and Baby Beetle & the Sun.
Sun Sets Hope
And I really have no time, to entertain those murmurs of my heart but to go ahead for my next duties. As I picked up my son from nursery, (after I picked up my daughter from school earlier and waiting home), the sun set is so beautiful, and I wanted to capture the scene, and i hoped and hoped that I could still see it’s view when I reached home.
And when I got home, I was really so thankful, I can still view it from my veranda. Yes, this shot was taken from my veranda.
And God gave me another lesson in here. We have to move forward with joy and thanksgiving. If things turned out opposite from what you wanted, just move forward, never worry, focus on Jesus, look out for the hope that shines so bright.
I realized that I really have to enjoy the blessings that I have in abundance. And those distracting happenings, are just the enemies who tries to rob my joys over the blessings that I have on my plate.
Not on me. Jesus is in me. Thank You Father.
when the sun sets, just like our hopes vanished,
wait! there is a new day to look ahead,
sun rises again to move us forward.
Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope; for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
note: I choosed the border color green as for color symbol of hope
Life is Short…Spend it Well
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away .
short bible verses
- Perfect for ages 4 to 8
- Great activity for parents and children to do together
- Learn a Bible verse by the end of the book